Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Is this real life... not literly... I have a headache... and I just watched a documentary on a parking lot

I tossed and I turned trying to find some peace! Struggling to think about a girl who does not exist! My head is pounding, I think people think to much into things... It was right then when I was interrupted by my cat meowing, he got stuck in the basement again and I had to go outside and around the corner and open up the vertically positioned door to let her out, as I was coming back to the house I wondered cynically, not negatively connotated to her though if she would ever learn or unlearn her mistake, then I went inside, left the door open a crack, I shouldn't have... our two black cats came running in, well I don't blame them, its cold outside. Now I am sitting down, a few month old puppy, woke up and is looked up at me to see if I am friendly, just then I thought that this monologue, these coexistent worlds, my head and reality might not get read all that much. Here I am in "epiphany" more or less a brain storm, trying to figure "things" out, thinking 30 times faster than I can type... it all comes down to value... do I mean something.... will I mean something. Because I really care, I was taught I was special, we all are. My battery is about to die so I best rap things up, another thing is I like slang, in some sense, I mean. Not perfect English, I like typing the way I talk, with things spelled correctly, as best That I know how. How did that cat get in again?

One last thing... about the girl that does not exist I'm talking about the person I want to be with, my future girlfriend. I mean there is no perfect person, therewith is all spelled out for you. turns out were all crazy, we are all out to lunch.

1 comment:

  1. just for clarity, the cat that got in was actually just another puppy, I placed the cats outside after they got in, so I didnt just forget that they crept in through the crack in the door...

    ReplyDelete